Last updated: April 5th 2019
1. What Information You Choose to Provide: In order to register, you will be asked to sign-in using your Facebook login. If you do so, you authorise us to access certain Facebook account information. By allowing us to access your Facebook account, you understand that we will obtain and share your public profile, friends list, date of birth, work history, education history, home town, current city, photos, likes and email address. To arrange a date you will also be required to upload your mobile phone number to our app to allow your date to contact you. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address or mobile phone number, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Any additional image or information you provide may be publicly displayed. If you wish, we will delete your account information; to do so, simply uninstall our app from your phone and unsubscribe from our mailing list and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that you want your account information deleted. You also have the right to access any personal information that we hold on you and you can make a request to do so by contacting us via email at email@example.com
2. What We Use Your Information For: We use your information to provide and improve our Services, award loyalty points to you, make special offers, customise services for you, better understand your usage habits, and diagnose and fix problems.
3. About Third-party Information: We do not sell or share your information with individuals or entities outside our direct activities.
4. About Service-Delivery Partners: We will share some of your information with the partner venues after you have made a booking through Visavis. This information will allow and out partners us to deliver our Services to you.
5. About Location Tracking: We offer location-based services in real-time. If you permit the Visavis app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address. We never disclose your exact whereabouts to other users, nor service partners; we only show the relative distance in miles or kilometres.
6. Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, duration of the service, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your referral link, we may associate your name with that person.
8. About Analytic Companies: We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyse this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. You can read the privacy policies of our current Analytics Partners by following the links below:
9. About Third-Party Companies: We may integrate third-party services such as marketing automation solutions, customer service support, or survey/user segmenting software. We are carefully vetting every third-party, and to our best knowledge, they also respect users’ privacy as Visavis does.
10. Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
11. Log Information: When you make use of our Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
12. Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated information like the total number of users, number of transactions, etc.
13. Personal Data Handling and Storage: We store your personal data in encrypted data-centres located within the European Union. Under no circumstances do we transfer any of your personal data outside the European Union. Your data is stored for as long you are using our services, but in case you wish to delete your account, we will delete all of your personally identifiable data permanently. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to delete your account.
14. Financial Data Handling: Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
15. Data Security Policy: We employ a clearly defined policy to our employees in regards to Data Security. Only personnel with the highest organisation clearance gets access to the data to ensure security and avoid human error.
16. Legal Matters: We may disclose any information in response to a legal request, such as under a court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger. VISAVIS VENTURES LTD is registered with ICO and fully compliant with the Data Protection Act.
END OF DOCUMENT.